miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2009

The snow and her sport

Hi !!!!!!


This winter is being very cold, and the four next days of this week will be colder than now. The whether of the region near to the beach it doesn’t snow but it’s also cold, however two months later it snowed here; it hadn’t snowed with the same intensity for many years ago.

In the mountains is usual that it snows but this year it has been one of the coldest and intense winter of snow, so the mountains are much snowed. The towns of these mountains full of snow are ready to resist it, and they also take advantage to win money; How? With the ski slopes.
As you know, there are lots of people who go to spend some days to ski which is a sport that only can be practiced in winter and on the mountains snowed; it’s a sport very funny but dangerous too. The bad thing is that it’s a little expensive to practice it because you have to have a good skiing kit: special trousers, jacket, glasses, boots and skies (however, if you haven’t got skies, you can hire them in special shops); and the other thing is that you have to pay to skiing in slopes, and if you want to learn how to ski, also you have to pay to a ski instructor.

Four years ago, I went to the high schools’ excursion that each year the teachers organized, it consists to spend three days skiing in one ski slope of La Cerdanya. We spent three days there and it was an experience very nice and funny. I learnt and skied a lot, I spent good times with my friends, and we had some anecdotes which I never will forget.

Each winter, my parents say: “this year we will go to Puigcerdà and we will spend one day to skiing”, but it doesn’t keep because since that year, I haven’t been to the snow more times. Lucky, this wish, that my family say everyear, has already arrived: this next weekend my family and some friends go to ski in la Molina and we spend tow nights there in one apartment. Maybe I won’t remember to ski because I’ve lost the practice, but to be surer on the snow with the skies my sister and me will have a ski instructor during the first day we ski.

I hope to enjoy there days on the snow :)

1 comentario:

Elisenda. dijo...

LAia! I hope you are being happy there! I wish it! Well, you know that...when you come bach..we have a work to do! joujou well have a nice days!



take a chance =)