sábado, 28 de febrero de 2009

A perfect trip

We’ve already arrived from London :)
As I said on the last post, I was sure that this trip would be fantastic and I had reason, it has been FANTASTIC!

We only have been 4 days in the big English city but we can say that we’ve enjoy so much the time there. Well, as all the funny moments, the four days have passed very quickly but I hope to come back there again with my friends :D

The hotel was very big, central and comfortable; to breakfast we had the typical English breakfast (toasts, beans, eggs, bacon, cereals, butter and jam), and to drink there were coffee, milk, water and juices) and I though that I wouldn’t try it, but finally I ate it every morning and well, I like it more than I though!; and the other meal that we had in our hotel it was the dinner and it was good too.
During the days we walked a lot, but we also could go with the famous red buses of London and with the underground, because we bought a ticket which we could use for both transports. In the morning we go with the teachers to the places that they had organized to visit, and after that we had free time to go and visit what we wont since the lunch for the evening (more or less at 6 o’clock) when we came back to our hotel to relax and to dinner.
The organization was perfect because we could visit the entire important things and places of London. The free time that the teachers gave us every day it also was very good, a very good idea.

These days there, we could practice a little bit our English because we listened and talked in English if I wanted to ask something to the people from England or to talk with them.
Moreover, this trip has served to connect and to know better the people of 2nd Batxillerat and also the teachers; because we were together lots of hours, and the relation and the social environment between us weren’t the same that when we are in class. We were very good with everybody, there was any problem.

If the teachers propose me again to go to this trip, I’ll accept happily!!! I only can say that it has been fantastic, very amusing and very good organized.

Thank you to give us this enjoyable trip, teachers!!!

See you*

No hay comentarios: