domingo, 15 de febrero de 2009

Carnival + London

How are youuu?
I'm really tired to study, to do homework... but, we can think about the following parties :)!!!
Yes!!

Carnival is coming but I haven’t go costume yet... With my friends, two weeks ago pproximately, we decided to disguise (disfressar-nos) of ______ (sssht!), but we don’t know when we will have the costume. Every year we are more persons in the group and, therefore, we will be great!!! I like it because it’s funny to see a lot of people wearing about the same.
Every year we go to two Carnivals because not all the towns celebrate it the same day: first, there is the carnival of Roses and St. Pere Pescador; and the following weekend the Carnival is celebrated in Empuriabrava and Castelló d'Empúries. But this year, some of my friends and I only will be able to assist in one of them (the Castelló’s Carnival), because the first weekend, which is the following one (20th and 21th February), we won’t be here; some pupils of 2nd Batxillerat and some teachers go away 4 days to London! We go away on Saturday dawn with a plane from Girona and we’re going to come back on Tuesday night. I’m sure that these four days in London will be very funny. We must enjoy them :) !!!
Maybe, we will be cold, because, as you know, in England the weather is really cold and humid (overcoat in winter), but the experience will be fantastic!!!




About the costume, I leave you a picture as a track to discover it:




Easy, isn’t it??


kisses for everybody!!*

No hay comentarios: