lunes, 6 de abril de 2009

GAMPER!

In the second entrance, I want to tell you my first experience in the big Barça’s football pitch (camp de futbol). The first and the only one time it was one day of the last summer, in August, when it was the GAMPER party, as it celebrates each year.
Since I was a child I’d wished to go to live a direct match in the Camp Nou and see the Barça’s team playing, but the wish wasn’t become real until the last summer.
I went there with my parents, my sister and another family, which is very friend of us.
That day, the Barcelona’s team played a football match with Boca Juniors, one football team form Buenos Aires (Argentina), and until the lasts minutes of the match we didn’t know which team would win, but finally Barça won.
I loved stay there following the entire match and observing the players. The direct match is very different that when we watch it on TV, because in the football pitch we can only see the players playing, and on the TV, apart to watch it, we can listen the comments from the match commentator, who makes it more exciting. However, in the Camp Nou, between so many people, listen their shouts, feel their emotion and their nerves when the players are running near to the goal (porteria) on the verge of (a punt de) scoring a goal, etc. it’s very very amusing and exciting.

I hope to come back again and as soon as possible, the problem it’s that we need free time, transport to go to Barcelona and money because the entrance isn’t cheap.

No hay comentarios: